Under most circumstances, if an owner disagrees with the amount of an assessment, he/she can pay it under protest. They can then challenge the assessment through a court action or arbitration. If the owner does not follow these procedures or does not pay the assessment, he/she may lose the right to challenge it and be subject to a collection action and/or foreclosure.
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-faqs/Main.php on line 344

Comment on this FAQ